Sunday, December 18, 2011

It's been awhile...

It's been awhile since I've blogged but things started sliding downhill. Actually I'm still doing okay but my doctors aren't co-operating. Dr Abusara promised to have my letter written and my weight history to me before 11/1. Of course 11/1 has come and gone and I still don't have my letters.  


I had to cancel my final consult appt with the surgeon because of it.  I've been so depressed.  I tried to get in with a new Dr. but she can't see me until 2/2/2012.  


It's hard not to get into a major depression over all of this. I should have already had my surgery.  There are people who just started this journey and they've already had their surgery or already have a surgery date.  


Anyway, I'm keeping on and I'm now down to my lowest weight in 23 years!!  Still have a bit over 100 lbs to lose but I'm going to keep on, surgery or no surgery.  


Dr's appt on the 22nd so we'll see where I stand after that.  Wouldn't it be nice if my letters were done and waiting for me? Of course, I won't hold my breathe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment