Monday, December 26, 2011

UGH!

UGH, stomach is so upset!  This damn medicine for the MRSA always does a job on my stomach.  I can't keep anything down. Last night I had a baked potato for dinner after getting sick when I tried to eat some broth.  I haven't had potatoes in 5 months.  I was actually able to keep the potato down.

Today, I had a protein shake and I swear it's laying on my stomach.  I'm doing everything I can to keep it IN my stomach because I need the nourishment. I can't live on baked potatoes while I'm on these meds. 

Tomorrow I can call Dr. Watson's office and schedule my final consult, thank goodness.  Steven is concerned about the MRSA and my pouch. What's going to happen if I have to take these meds and I have the pouch?  A legitimate question I suppose.  

No exercise the last few days other than chores and some walking around the property.  I'm so sick from the meds that I'm unbalanced on my feet.  One day at a time, I guess.  

Janee got her approval from Tri Care South.  I'm so thrilled for her.  Amanda has lost 59 lbs since 11/14.  She's doing amazing!  I'm so proud of her.  Soon I'll be on the losers bench too!  YAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment