Monday, October 17, 2011

Sore, hurting, and in pain!

Well I guess I overdid it yesterday.  By last night my feet were on fire the second I took my shoes off.  The neuropathy in my feet was reminding me that I'm not used to doing so much walking, dancing, climbing as I did yesterday.  Point made and I'll be working on that one.  


This morning I woke up to excruciating pain.  I thought at first it was my hip but I realize now its not the hip at all, its the upper thigh muscle.  And man oh man is it screaming at me...LOUDLY.  Every single time I move, its saying, "WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME?!" 


So I laid low today, didn't do too much and I'm hoping to wake up feeling better tomorrow.  I don't want to be down too long.  I want to get back up on the horse so to speak and get moving! 


I also didn't eat much today.  Just a protein shake, some cottage cheese and a sugar free popsicle.  I'm not hungry at all and I had to force myself to eat what I did. 


Can't wait for my appointment with Dr. Abusera on Thursday so I can get this stuff moving!  I hope he has my letter written.  If not I'm NOT going to be happy!  


Anyway, I'm headed to bed.  I just wrapped a couple dozen eggs and I'm bushed!  

No comments:

Post a Comment