Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Final Consult Date!!

I called Dr. Watson's office today and got a final consult date of January 5, 2012 @ 10:30am!  I'm so excited!  This is going to happen this time!  I have all my paperwork, just have to get the statement that I had my pap done.  I'll go pick that up this week.  Then we'll take a ride down to JC to bring all my paperwork down to Dr. Watson's office. 

I'm not trusting USPS to bring this paperwork. No no no!  I'm hand delivering it myself to the office.  It's a nice drive down there and with Dillon out of school it will be a good drive for him as well. Maybe we'll take him out to lunch or something. :)

I have so many thoughts racing through my head.  A checklist of things that have to do be done before my surgery.  Once I have my final consult, Dr. Watson's office will submit my paperwork to Tri Care and it should take between a week to two weeks for me to hear back from them if I was approved or not.  

I'm so excited, I can barely sit still!  Nine days before I see the surgeon! Woooohoooo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment