Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Two more days....

...and I see Dr. Abusara.  Hopefully, he'll either have my letters or he'll write my letters while I'm there.  I'm not going to hold my breathe but I'm hopeful.


I just did 30 minutes on the treadmill. I really pushed myself more than I had previously. My legs and hip is a bit sore but I feel good.  I should sleep pretty darn good tonight.  


Yule is today and its also the anniversary of mom's death.  It's been a rough month.  I miss mom so much.  I wish I could pick up the phone and call her or wrap my arms around her and hug her one more time. 


I had a chocolate protein shake, yum yum. Two chicken thighs, some greek yogurt, strawberries. A good food day.


I'll update on Thursday after my Dr's appt.

1 comment:

  1. May the birth of he sun fill you heart with promise and hope...

    ReplyDelete