Thursday, December 22, 2011

I got my letters!!!!!

Woooohoooo!! I got my letters!!! I went in there today completely prepared.  I had 2 copies of sample medical necessity letters and a huge attitude!


I was down another pound as well!  When Dr. Abusara came in the exam room, I hit him with both barrels.  I explained that my blood sugars are out of control and that I'm having numerous outbreaks of MRSA due to the stress I was under.  I told him that it was his and Dr Chamberlain's fault that I'm so stressed out and that I was not leaving the office until my letters were done.


He immediately went and got Dr. Chamberlain and I blasted her too!!  She walked out. Dr Abusara apologized over and over again.  He had gone to Pakistan for 6 weeks. Dr Chamberlain told him that she was going to write my letters and he assumed she had.


I spent 3 hours and 45 minutes waiting for my letters but I got them!!!  He even gave me a great big hug and wished me luck!  Tomorrow I'll call Dr. Watson's office and schedule my final consult..again!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment