Saturday, January 7, 2012

Paperwork turned in!!

Thursday we drove down to Johnson City and turned the paperwork into Dr. Watson's office.  So that's done! Yay!  I had to battle again on Wednesday with Dr. Chamberlains office to get the results of my pap.  She had them at her house. UGH!  What a relief that I never have to step foot in that office again.  Starting February 2nd, I start at Dr. Wayt's office!

In the meantime, I have an appointment on the 12th down at Dr. Watson's office at 10:30am.  Yes!  But I have to admit I'm a bit hesitant and even a bit sick to my stomach thinking about the surgery.  I was all gung ho about it before but now that the time in closing in, the nervousness is setting in.

I guess its a good thing that I'm nervous.  I've heard others say how nervous they have gotten before their surgeries.  My hands shake and I get butterflies in my stomach when I think about it but I know that this is my best plan of action on getting healthy.

Steven is being so very supportive and that helps so much.  I don't know what I would do without his support and his love.  He's my rock, the love of my life.  With him, I can get through anything.

I've gotten together all kinds of stuff that I'm going to need on this journey.  I'm prepared, now just to get myself prepared mentally......

2 comments:

  1. sending many positive healing vibes your way Laurie, being in our BOF group has brought so manny of us close together, like a second family. Good things happen to Good peeps. <3
    Kristine Burman

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending you the strength of an army and the love of a baby's first breath.

    ReplyDelete