Saturday, July 16, 2011

Realizations kicking in

This morning, after I got up, I needed to get some chicks out of the cabinet incubator.  Well they had gotten out of their drawer and were on the floor of it.  That means that I needed to get on my hands & knees and reach deep inside with a coat hanger to get the ones way in the back.  


Getting down there was no problem, but one of the little buggers just didn't want to come to the front!  So I'm reaching and reaching.  In the meantime, I'm sweating, I'm lightheaded, getting dizzy, afraid I'm going to fall on my face all while trying to get just one of them.  I almost closed the darn thing and said "the hell with it", but knew I couldn't.  


I finally reached one more time with the coat hanger, got him inside it and pulled him forward.  When I stood up, everything was swimming.  I needed to sit on the bed for a few moments because I thought I was going to pass out.


It shouldn't be like this!  If I was thinner, more nimble, I wouldn't have this problem.  

No comments:

Post a Comment