Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Wooofreakinghooo!!!

Well I just got off the phone with the place that does the WLS informational sessions.  I have an appointment tomorrow at 4:45pm!


I'm so excited and psyched and and and....LOL  my whole body is absolutely shaking with excitement!!


This is the beginning of a whole new journey for me!  And I'm loving every single minute of it.  Keeping my eye on the prize and the prize for me is a whole new healthy Laurie.  It's not about looking good.  Nope.  Its about feeling good and being healthy! 


I want to throw away those insulin needles, I want to toss away those pills!  I want to dance, dance, dance!  Goddess knows I don't want to be a size 2 or even a size 10.  I just want to be healthier!!  


I want to be able to be outside working side by side with Steven and not sick in bed.  I don't want to have to worry about my blood sugar going through the roof all the time.  I want to ENJOY life!!  And not just live!  


Look out world, here I come!!

No comments:

Post a Comment