Monday, July 11, 2011

Today's events...uneventful!

Well I thought that I would get farther today than I did, but that's okay!  I still have a positive attitude and will continue to move forward.  


I called the doctors office and have an appointment with Dr. Diaz on July 28th.  I was hoping something sooner but in the meantime I can continue to do research.  


The hospital where I will have my surgery is Johnson City Medical Center and they have a great reputation!!  


http://www.msha.com/body02.cfm?ID=873

I'm going to go for a free seminar while I'm waiting for my doctors appointment.  Might as well be pro-active!!


I'm feeling really good today and Steven is being supportive.  I can't do this without him so I'm glad he's pulling for me!  


Well time to get some things done.  Oh, I got on the Wii today.  I'm 296.  So this will be my starting weight!  Bye for now!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment