Thursday, March 15, 2012

Here I am...

I'm a bit over 3 weeks out and I'm losing about a pound a day.  I'm pretty psyched about it.  I have lots of energy and actually don't even feel as though I've had the surgery.  I'm sleeping better, eating well, making sure I'm getting between 60 & 80 grams of protein a day.  


I've had almost no problems with food except I learned what not to do.  Two days ago, I grabbed 1 oz of deli ham and sat down to eat it mindlessly.  Not a smart thing to do at all!  I got the foamies and then it felt like I had a rock in my pouch!  Not a good feeling at all!  


So I'm working on slowing down while I'm eating and paying more attention.  


Yesterday and today I've had a problem with diarrhea.  Not sure where the heck it came from but it's not fun at all!  So I have to stick close to home.  Tried some Imodium pills but they're not working so I guess I need to get some liquid.  Fun fun...not!


Overall I'm feeling really well and have been getting lots of planting in.  Life is good!!

No comments:

Post a Comment