Sunday, March 18, 2012

Down, down, down!!

Feeling pretty good today, still have gastric distress but I have a doctor's appointment on Thursday.  I'm living on Imodium and Fibercon tablets.  YUCK!


My weight is slowly going down and I'm down to 237 this morning!  Steven took some pictures of me yesterday and although I know that I'm losing weight (I started at 329), I have a hard time seeing it in pictures.  I know its body dysmorphia and I'll have to deal with it.


I'm doing pretty well eating, although yesterday I again ate too quickly and up came everything I had attempted to eat.  My pouch didn't feel good the rest of the evening and I went to bed early.  I had a protein shake afterwards but I still didn't feel all that well.  My blood sugar was even high, 187 when I went to bed.  That concerned both Steven and I but its down to 127 this morning.  I guess my body's under stress with this gastric distress.


Its raining on and off so I don't know if I'll be going outside today.  I guess I'll use my treadmill and get some exercise in.  

No comments:

Post a Comment