Sunday, February 19, 2012

Well It's Here... My Day!!

Tomorrow's the day, actually just a few short hours away.  I have to be at JCMC by 5am. Of course, we're having a snow storm!!  Well it would be my life if it wasn't, as mom used to say!!


Today hasn't been a bad day .... well other than spending the day in the bathroom because of this bowel prep but I think its worth it.


No regrets, no last minute rethinking about this...just full speed ahead.  This is what I've been working toward.  I started this journey at 329 lbs.  I wanted to be 250 at my surgery date.  Well I've made that and then some. I'm at 245.2!!


Dr. Watson says he knows I can lose 100 lbs with this surgery. Well I aim to please!!  It's almost time to head to take a shower and then to bed.  I'll be back on the flip side.



1 comment:

  1. So Awesome Laurie. You deserve this surgery. You have worked for it and it is well earned. The snow was there to wash you clean, as you venture to a lighter you. Much love, ~crow

    ReplyDelete