Monday, February 13, 2012

Day 4 of My Liquid Diet

So here I am, day 4 of my liquid diet.  It hasn't been too bad because I've been sick since before day 1.  No food cravings, no real desire to eat although I do miss the chewing sensation.  When I eat some cottage cheese, I chew the stuffing out of it. LOL


And today, we went all the way down to JCMC for my pre-admission testing and guess what?? It's not until tomorrow!  OMG, I can't believe I did that!  But at least Steven got his knees x-rayed while were were down there.  I can't believe that I screwed up that badly!  


Six more days and my new life begins! I'm so excited, not really nervous yet.  I guess that's a good thing.  Probably the night before my surgery I'll be a mess!  LOL  But that's okay.  I'm going to be alright.  I have a great bunch of people who are all supporting me.  I know alot of people don't tell anyone that they're having the surgery but I felt that I needed the support from people so I told everyone!  LOL 


The support that I've gotten has been overwhelming positive with only a few people who have been detractors.  But that's okay.  I know this isn't going to be an easy journey but its MY journey.  Dillon's had lots of questions and I've been answering them as he asks.  


Steven has been so super supportive.  He's amazing!  My rock! As always!  Life is good!!

1 comment:

  1. I am glad you let us in. We all need support. The connections are there just waiting to be manifested. You are amazing! :-)

    ReplyDelete