Sunday, August 21, 2011

Two more bite the dust!

Two more lbs bite the dust! Actually 2.4 lbs! Woohoo! Ribs still a little bit sore and I'm actually just starting to wear a bra again so that could be why.  Oh well.


I go to my surgeon's consult on Tuesday.  I can't wait!  My appointment is at 1pm.  Paula has to be there at 10:10am.  I may end up running down there early so I can see her.  We'll see.  


I'm feeling pretty good, not as tired as I was so I think my body is adjusting to my consuming less carbs.  My actually weight loss now is 15.4 lbs.  Just a little less than 15 more to go before surgery.  We'll see what they say at the surgeons on Tuesday.  


I have an appointment to see Dr. Diaz on September 1st to go over my lab results.  Definitely looking forward to everything going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment